View all in Category Bookmark this page Tell a friend
DOGIPOT Poly Green Pet Station 1010
Part #: DOGIPOTPETPOLY
Our Price: $257.75
Shipping Weight: 34.00 pounds
Typically ships from warehouse within 24 hours of order.
Are you tired of your grounds not looking their best due to dog waste? Provide dog owners the means to pick up after their dogs with a Dogipot® pet waste station. Dogipot® stations provide pet owners a bag dispenser where they can get the litter clean up bags and a 10 gallon trash can to dispose of the pet waste. What could be easier for dog owners? The aluminum Dogipot® on-leash pet sign is the perfect reminder for dog owners to pick up after their dogs, educate them that dog pollution causes harm and for owners to keep their dogs on a leash.
DOGIPOT® has developed this ingenious all-in-one pet clean-up station. It stands out from all competitive products as the most economical and practical tool on the market to motivate dog owners to pick up after their pets.
The complete dog waste clean-up station includes;
Dogipot Poly Dog Waste Station Installation Instructions:
1. Select a good visible spot in your community or park where you want to install the Poly DOGIPOT Pet Station.
2. Prior to installation, remove the 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 4 ft portion of the mounting post from the 2" x 2" x 4 ft portion of the mounting post before cementing. Insert the larger portion of the mounting post (2" x 2" x 4ft) approx. 14" into an 18" deep by 8" diameter hole filled with a 40 lb bag of "ready to use" concrete mix. To stabilize the post while cementing, place a rod, bolt or other device through the two bottom post holes, prior to inserting into the ground and cementing. Level the post in a straight vertical position and let concrete dry for at least 12 hours. [NOTE: The three holes 1 1/2" apart indicate the top of the 2" portion of the post].
3. After the concrete is dry, insert the smaller portion of the post (1 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 4 ft) into the larger cemented portion of the post (2" x 2" x 4 ft) until the bottom two holes of the 1 3/4" post are aligned with the upper two holes of the 2" post. [NOTE: The two holes 1 1/2" apart indicate the bottom of the 1 3/4" post]. Insert the two (2) 2 1/2" x 5/16" carriage bolts through the aligned post holes from front to back and affix the washers and locknuts to fix the telescope post in position. The total height above ground with both post parts should now be approx. 6 feet 6 inches. [NOTE: The 4th hole down from the top of the 2" post is for installation of the Poly DOGIPOT Trash Receptacle].
4. Start by installing the DOGIPOT Pet Sign on top of the 1 3/4" post, with the upper hole matching the most upper hole in the square post using the enclosed 2 1/2" bolts, washers and locknuts. Continue installing the Poly DOGIPOT Jr. Bag Dispenser according to the mounting instructions enclosed with the Dispenser, ensuring that the upper edge of the dispenser is approx. 1" below the lower edge of the DOGIPOT Pet Sign.
5. Install the Poly DOGIPOT Trash Receptacle through the pre-drilled holes in the back wall of the receptacle and through the square post with the remaining bolts, washers and locknuts. Attach the lid to the waste receptacle prior to mounting. Use the 2" fender washers for installation on the inside of the receptacle. The upper edge of the trash receptacle must be approximately 11.5" below the lower end of your Poly DOGIPOT Jr. Bag Dispenser. The trash receptacle lid will open to a pre-determined angle to prevent it from being over extended. The receptacle lid will hit the post when it is fully opened.
6. Insert one of the enclosed DOGIPOT Liner Trash Bags into the trash receptacle, fold it over the edge of the receptacle and close the trash receptacle lid.
7. ENJOY WATCHING PET OWNERS PICK UP AFTER THEIR DOGS!